ULTRA THIN (19μm) = ECOLOGICAL
YIELD +30% PER ROLL
- Photo quality print
- Recommended for carton sealing machines
- Available in neutral version
- Reverse printing technology: up to 10 colours
- Low temperature storage
- Suitable for all type of carton box surfaces
- Ultra thin (19μm) = ecological
- Yield + 30% per roll
- BOPP backing film
- Acrylic adhesive
Ideal for multi-sector packaging, it offers several advantages:
- Ecological: 100% BOPP film recyclable, lower CO₂ emission, thanks to the reduction of raw materials and higher amount of tape transported with the same weight and volume;
- Cost saving : lower storage space, lower transport costs, reduction of eco-tax cost;
- High performing: optimal adhesion and grip on carton boxes, UV-ray resistant, low noise unwinding for application with hand dispensers; easy unwinding for automatic applications on carton sealing machines;
- Efficient: Longer rolls at equivalent weight and diameter – Fewer changes and reduced storage space;
- Secure: Difficult to remove from cartons.
- Guaranteed length.
Airtape+ is the latest generation adhesive tape characterized by a thickness of only 19 μm (market standard 25-28 μm).