- Product: 50% recycled material
- Film: 94% recycled material
- Thickness: 32 micron
- Backing film: BOPP made in Italy
- ISCC certified material (mass balance approach)
- Recycled paper inner cores*
* The inner cores we purchase are made up of 99% recycled paper and 1% virgin fiber to use for and guarantee direct food contact.
LOOPP TAPE has identical mechanical and physical properties to its virgin fossil-based equivalent tapes. Made from chemically recycled mixed plastic from post-consumer waste, LOOPP TAPE offers the possibility to join the circular economy immediately. LOOPP TAPE has obtained International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC PLUS) for our production process, guaranteeing the solidity of the chain of custody, from raw material production to packaging supplies. The BOPP backing film is manufactured with feedstock supplied in partnership by SABIC and replaces fossil fuels with oil obtained from chemically recycled post-consumer waste, using the mass balance approach. It is 100% recyclable, it uses less raw vergin material, it gives value to waste.