TRANSPARENT S-BOPP FILM PRODUCED BY IRPLAST
- Excellent graphic quality
- Excellent glossy effect
- 10 colours rotogravure printing technology
- 8 colours HD flexographic printing technology
- High speed on all labelling machines
- S-BOPP film
- Available with pin codes
- Reverse print in up to 3 colours
- DPG certification
- Irplast in-house made film
- Designed in partnership with machine manufacturers
- Thickness (μm) 19
The latest polypropylene film generation, only 19μm thick (market standard 30μm-35μm).
Ideal for primary labels for the beverage, food, detergent and toiletry sectors, and wrap-around labels in general. It is able to guarantee high performance and efficiency even on bottling lines with a speed up to 48,000 bph.
- Product cost reduction thanks to the lower amount of raw materials
- Transport cost reduction
- Storage space reduction Ecological
- Smaller quantity of CO2 emissions and less raw materials.
- Benefits from the point of view of transport: greater quantity of goods sent for the same volume.
- Excellent performance on labelling machines
Higher efficiency with a lower number of reel changes.