IRPLAST IN-HOUSE MADE BOPP FILM
IDEAL FOR HIGH SPEED APPLICATION
- Excellent graphic quality
- Available on matt film
- 10 colours rotogravure printing technology
- 8 colours
- HD flexographic printing technology
- High speed on all labelling machines
- Wrap around application
- Printable on transparent, white film
- Available with pin codes
- Reverse printing technology: up to 3 colours
- DPG certification
- Hot melt unit removal (pre-glued film)
- Irplast in-house made film
- Designed in partnership with machines manufacturers
- Thickness (μm) 30, 38, 40, 50[/su_service]
Versatile and functional pre-glued roll fed labels (wrap-around application) in white or clear film with different thickness.
Taylor-made adhesive formulations to meet application request on various containers and materials, different tack properties and gluing level for more specific inquiries.
This Technology can offer cost-effective solutions for evolving situations in the packaging market.
There are also other key advantages in terms of:
• cost saving along the customer’s supply chain,
• improved recycling for easy removal of labels due to the absence of adhesive residue on the containers
• product safety and improvement also guarantee for electronic code readings on labels up to the final point of sale.