S-BOPP WINDOW ENVELOPES FILMS
The first window in S-BOPP for letter envelopes is approved by Royal Mail, the most important postal services (e.g. Deutsche Post) and certified by USPS. Irplast recently joined the European Federation of Envelope Manufacturers (FEPE).
Brückner LISIM simultaneous orienting line allows us:
- to replicate the e-modulus and elongation ratios of OPS in S-BOPP.
- to purpose-develop a range of exceptionally stiff films for window envelopes.
They come in a variety of thicknesses, easy-adhesive skins and transparent/matte finishes.
- 100% ELECTRONIC OPTICAL READING
- HIGH-SPEED RUNNABILITY
- 2 SIDES USABLE
- LOWER SPECIFIC DENSITY THAN OPS AND PAPER
- QUICK AVAILABILITY FOR ALL SIZES
S-BOPP, with a specific density of 0.91, is the most cost-effective plastic windowing solution, compared to the 1.04 density of OPS commonly used for envelope windowing
|DESCRIPTION||PRODUCT CODE, THICKNESS||YIELD
|Two sides treated S-BOPP film, high stiffness core, balanced mechanical properties, with consistent slip and antistatic properties. Glue retention on both sides. Low light reflection treated layers. Specially developed for window envelopes application, suitable for any printing technology. High performance at high speed.||NENA 29µm