MATT AND GLOSSY FINISH ENVELOPE WINDOWS
LOW GAUGE, LOW DENSITY, HIGH PERFORMANCE ENVELOPE WINDOWING
- Thickness (μm) 27, 29
- Low reflection
- Balanced mechanical properties
- Glue retention on both sides
- Two sides treated
- BOPP film
- Consistent slip properties
- High stiffness core
- Matt low reflection layer
- Glossy layer
- Antistatic properties
- High speed on all labelling machines
The first window in S-BOPP for letter envelopes is approved by Royal Mail, the most important postal services (e.g. Deutsche Post) and certified by USPS. Irplast recently joined the European Federation of Envelope Manufacturers (FEPE).
Brückner LISIM simultaneous orienting line allows us:
- to replicate the e-modulus and elongation ratios of OPS in S-BOPP.
- to purpose-develop a range of exceptionally stiff films for window envelopes.
They come in a variety of thicknesses, easy-adhesive skins and transparent/matte finishes.
- 100% ELECTRONIC OPTICAL READING
- HIGH-SPEED RUNNABILITY
- 2 SIDES USABLE
- LOWER SPECIFIC DENSITY THAN OPS AND PAPER
- QUICK AVAILABILITY FOR ALL SIZES
S-BOPP, with a specific density of 0.91, is the most cost-effective plastic windowing solution, compared to the 1.04 density of OPS commonly used for envelope windowing.