Irplast has based its whole industrial strategy since the beginning on the development of strong Management systems with the aim of ensuring that processes and activities are carried out on the principle of continual improvement, certifying the company knowledge and commitment to match the requirements of the marketplace, to satisfy customers in a safe and reliable manner, and to meet the challenges of technology and the safeguarding of the environment.
This policy led to the adoption of two management systems:
• UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
• UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system
And to the achievement of some important certifications:
• Deutsche Pfandsystem GmbH, necessary to print the DPG logo on labels destined for bottles being recycled in Germany
• BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials guarantees the standardisation of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensures that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer.
• AIB American Institute of Bakery, organizes unannounced audits to ensure that the film manufacturing is completely safe and secure from the risks of contamination of the food chain thanks to the very highest standards and best practice implemented worldwide.